ECM Mechanika V Slim
- Compact construction with high-quality Stainless Steel boiler (2.1 l)
- Easy access to the water tank due to removable cup warming tray
- 2 ergonomic ECM portafilters with a weight-balanced shape and angled grip
- Coffee, milk froth, and hot water can be dispensed simultaneously
- 2.1L Stainless Steel heat exchanger boiler
- 2.8L water tank
- E61 brew group
- Vibrational pump
- Weight: 20.2KG
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 250 x 445 x 395 mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought ECM Mechanika V Slim with a great bargain on Di Pacci Coffee online in November 2020. Came in with good packaging on a pallet. Fast Delivery.
The machine itself just outshines everything else in my kitchen in terms of build quality. Solid as a tank. Pretty small machine but has very powerful steam output from its massive boiler. Don't know how ECM manages to get everything inside its small body. If you are looking for a compact E61 heat exchanger prosumer machine, this will be the one.
To be really picky. the only thing I don't like is its float switch in the water reservoir for automatic boiler cutoff. The float itself is in a vertical channel with a piece of plastic cap on top. The cap can easily fall off when you hold the plastic tank while refilling. It can be put back on but I just don't like my hands play around in the water tank. I guess the tank can be deformed a little bit when trying to hold onto it. And the water just hit the cap from bottom of the cap and take it off.