OTHER COFFEE MACHINES
Usually ready in 4 hours
For All Orders Over $100
-Sanitary cartridge replacement is easy, quick, and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
-Reduces chlorine taste and odour and other offensive contaminants that can negatively affect the taste of water and beverages.
-Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as five (5) microns in size.
-NSF® Certified under NSF Standards 42 *As tested by Pentair; does not eliminate fluoride
- Ideal For Problem Water Areas
- Food service
- Office Coffee Service (OCS)
- Never use saddle valve for connection. Use 3/8" water line.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2 1⁄2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Flush 4CB5 Cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow.
- Change cartridges on a regular six (6) month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar).
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm).
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Rated Capacity: 6,000 gallons (22,710 L)
Service Flow Rate
Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
6,000 gallons (22,710 L)
10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
14.5" L x 3.25" D. (36.9 cm x 8.2 cm)
New Products:12-24 Months
Used Products:3 Months
All of our products include 3-12 Months Warranty for parts, non consumable.
Free standard shipping on all orders across Australia when you order is over $100
Same Day dispatch for orders placed before 12PM
Well Secured Fast Shipping Provided With Tracking Number.
Our Shipping Partners
Australia - Australia Post, Aramex & TNT.
International - DHL & other third party couriers.
FREE MACHINE INSTALLATION FOR SYDNEY METRO AREAS.
Machine Installations for outside Sydney metro areas or Interstate areas must be booked by calling (02) 9758 0760 ( charges apply ).